- Warm To The Touch Nylon Top
- Antimicrobial Per ISO22196:2011
- Durable Anti-Corrosive 304 Stainless Steel Frame Construction
- Meets And Exceeds ADA 2010 ADAAAG Requirements And 2017 ANSI Standards
- Load Bearing Capacity Of 500 Lbs
- Adjustable And Flexible Feet For A Secure And Stable Seat
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET LEFT HAND
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET RIGHT HAND
- Pre-Assembled Shower Seat - 1
- NYLON Decorative Flanges - 3
- Mounting Template - 1
- Stainless Steel Mounting Screws - 12
Care and Cleaning
When cleaning wipe the fixture down with a damp soft cloth to prevent any mineral build-up. Do not use any abrasive cleaning products, aggressive chemical cleaning products, abrasive cleaning pads, or harsh/abrasive polishes on this fixture. This will damage the finish and the smooth comfortable seating surface of the product. The use of such products will void the warranty.
Do not allow any personal hygiene products such as soap, shampoo, conditioner to stay on the fixture for any extended period of time. If this should occur please rinse off with water or wipe off with a damp cloth. The potential build up that occurs from these products can cause premature wear and may also diminish the beauty and durability of its finish.